- ergonomic design
- protective caps rubber: yellow, black, grey (silicone-free)
- operating temperature: -25°C … +60°C
- max. 1200 operations per hour
- protection class: IP65 (front side)
- 3 positions (OFF – ON – OFF)
- redundant working contacts fulfil safety category 4
- 2 main contacts (2NO/NC changeover) + 2 auxiliary contacts (2NC)
- 3A / 250V AC/DC
3-stage built-in enabling switch of the ZA6 series with redundant NO contacts
The B-COMMAND enabling switch ZA6 is a 3-stage (Off-On-Off) enabling switch, which was designed for installation on input devices. The 2 working contacts are change-over contacts which offer the customer several wiring options (1NO/NC each).
The redundant contact configuration complies with safety category 4. In addition to the two normally closed contacts, the positive break auxiliary contacts offer options for monitoring (1NC each).
For optimum operating convenience, the actuating force from position 2 to 3 is absolutely identical for both centric and eccentric pressure: even switching with only one finger at the outer end is reliably possible.
The B-COMMAND enabling switches ZA6 are available with or without rubber cap. Besides the standard colour yellow, we can also supply the enabling switch ZA6 with grey or black rubber cap.
For automotive applications, our rubber caps for enabling switches are also available in silicone-free material (colour grey).
If you have any questions about our redundant built-in enabling switch ZA6, we will be happy to answer them by phone, e-mail or live chat.