- 6, 9 or 13 function keys + Start/Stop
- Receiving unit with or without housing
- range: 80m
- Weight handheld transmitter: <0,5 Kg
- Protection degree IP65
- Operating temperature -10°C…+55°C
- 1 or 2 speeds
- Optional: Data-Feedback, Take-Release, Master-Slave
Find out more about the general features and technical specifications of the Radio Remote Control Jump in our current product catalogue. The Radio Remote Control Jump can be individually adapted to offer added value for machine safety. Premium engineering – that is our claim for every single Radio Remote Control Jump. We would like to convince you of this.
Radio remote control series Jump - The ergonomic radio remote control
The radio remote control of the Jump series can be used for many applications due to its good compatibility and small dimensions.
Particular attention has been paid to the safety functions, such as the stop button. This is controlled by 2 stop relays and double microprocessor.
In terms of ergonomics and robustness, a lot of development work was invested in the design of the handheld transmitter in order to guarantee an optimal combination of these aspects. The handheld transmitter is equipped with a battery pack on the back, which can be easily replaced at any time. In addition, each hand transmitter is equipped with a 2-fold fastened carrying strap.
The frequency and also the automatic switch-off time can be easily changed using the control buttons on the handset.
The receiver is available in 2 versions: one with housing suitable for outdoor mounting (IP65), the other for mounting in a switch cabinet on a top-hat rail. An external antenna is included in the delivery.
Other special types of the radio remote control Jump are available on request. The modular system leaves a lot of room for an extremely individual adaptation of the control to your desired specifications. The labelling can of course be adapted to customer requirements.
3 different sizes:
- 7 buttons (6 function buttons + start/stop)
- 10 buttons (9 function buttons + start/stop)
- 14 buttons (13 function buttons + start/stop)
Two different types:
- 220V AC
- 12 V DC
Two different types:
- in plastic housing (IP65), suitable for outdoor mounting, 12-20 relays
- without housing, suitable for control cabinet mounting, with top hat rail mounting, 20 relays