Radio Remote Control Jump
Robust and ergonomic radio remote control for heavy industrial applications
Radio Remote Control Series Jump
- 6. 9 or 13 Function keys + Start/Stop
- Receiver unit with or without housing
- Range: 80m
- Weight handheld transmitter: <0,5 Kg
- protection degree IP65
- operating temperature -10°C …+55°C
- 1 or 2 speeds
- Optional: data feedback, take release, master slave
Radio remote control series Jump – The ergonomic radio distance control
The radio remote control of the Jump series can be used for many applications due to its good compatibility and small dimensions.
Special attention was paid to the safety functions, such as the stop button. This is controlled by 2 stop relays and a double microprocessor.
In terms of ergonomics and robustness, much development work has been invested in the design of the hand-held transmitter to ensure an optimum combination of these aspects. The hand-held transmitter is equipped with a battery pack on the back, which can be easily replaced at any time. In addition, each handheld transmitter is equipped with a 2-fold fastened carrying strap.
The frequency and also the automatic switch-off time can be easily changed via the control buttons on the handset.
The receiver is available in 2 versions: one with housing suitable for outdoor installation (IP65), the other for installation in a control cabinet on a DIN rail. An external antenna is supplied.
Other special types of the radio remote control Jump are available on request. The modular system leaves a lot of scope for an extremely individual adaptation of the control to your desired specifications. The inscription can of course be adapted to customer requirements.
3 different sizes:
- 7 keys (6 function keys + start/stop)
- 10 buttons (9 function buttons + start/stop)
- 14 keys (13 function keys + start/stop)
Two different types:
- 220V AC
- 12 V DC
Two different types:
- in plastic housing (IP65), suitable for outdoor mounting, 12-20 relays
- without housing, suitable for control cabinet mounting, with top hat rail mounting, 20 relays